May 18, 2011

[GIFS] Soulmate in AAJYJ Teaser

And so we have to update this blog at least once a month.
I am also posting this for Zam and for other JaeChunSoulmate girls as I am going to be on hiatus in the near future.



You look at me then I look at you~


If anyone is jealous it ain't me.


Who's the odd one out?


It could be a new ero game. *bricked*


Oh so Su wants the lovin' too...


Chun must be looking at Su for his reaction but Jae's hand could move lower, right? *thunder* *lightning*


Looks like Chun wants to get it on but Jae was like, "oh behave there, Chun. We're in a photoshoot."


They say when somebody is staring at your mouth/ tongue for a long time, they want to kiss you. Well, that's just what they say.


Please don't hotlink.



(+)

Chun the Hulk~!!!

No comments: