Jan 29, 2009

[FANART]Soulmate@Don't cry my lover

Photobucket

Credits: jaechun baidu
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

guess all jaechun fans know about that award where little Chun cried like a baby....I think I even have something on my youtube account...I was always intrigued by that song's title.....lol...the one comeposed by JJ.."Don't Cry My Lover"..XD...and since then Chunnie didn't cryed ....lol..I was expecting him to cry XD....not that I love that...just expecting...and interesting that now when Chun moved out Joongie composed that song "Wasurenaide"...lol....which one happens to be Chunnie's favorite song....lol..haha.....I think maybe I should start posting parts from those interviews translations......so you'll know what I'm talking about....wish me luck for tomorrow's exam...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely want to read more soon. By the way, pretty nice design that blog has, but don’t you think it should be changed from time to time?