Jan 29, 2009

[YT/TRANS/PIC]What's JaeChun's ideal type

I saw this posted on dbsknights so I thought it would be interesting to post the jaechun version here.....

My Favorite (Oct. 2008)



YouTube (1/4): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMza6n8npnA

Summary:

Yoochun: Someone who all my family and friends can like. What about looks? Someone who looks innocent, who's very feminine - a housewife feel. Someone who looks good doing dishes.

Jaejoong: Someone with strong calf muscles. I was just kidding. Someone aggressive. (ie. he wants her to approach him first) Also someone with pretty hands and feet.

--------------------------------------------

ShowBiz Extra (Nov. 2006)

Summary:


YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbrPJXW7jJw

Yoochun: Someone who grows and learns with me.

Jaejoong: I like girls with beautiful hands and feet. Most people look at the face first but I look at the hands.

-----------------------------------

Gokigenyou - ごきげんよう (June 2007)

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRCP2FdVvMg

Summary:

Yoochun: A girl who ties her hair in a rough manner and wears an apron. Someone who resembles a mother. Did your mother always tie her hair and wear an apron? When I was little. Since debuting, I don't have a lot of opportunities to see her.

Jeajoong: Someone who has nice hands. kya~aa!


-----------------------------------------------------------

Power Radio (Oct. 2008)

Summary:

Jaejoong: Someone who looks clean on the outside but is dirty inside. A passionate person? No, a dirty person. A clean and dirty person. Pasta on the outside but bean paste on the inside.

Yoochun: Someone that my friends and family will like.

Compilation Credits: sasha@dbsknights

Shared by: jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can't help not to notice some stuff.....lol....like you can say that since chun misses he mom he would love a girl who has that motherly feeling, knows how to cook, wears an apron XD....(I suddenly remembered that apron Joongie received from u-know last year on his birthday..bet someone was happy in the DBSK family)...wait who's the uma of the group and the one who cooks?....then about chunnie we all know what a passionate person he is...and did you ever noticed his pretty hands?....and about his feet well we have the chance to see that even during winter time....lol...Chunnie and his rolled up pants...about agressive again I just remembered there was a korean show recently....forgot the name XD....sorry....anyway Chunnie was talking how he started a relationship with a kiss.....I think he said something like: "If I kiss you I know that you are the one" XD.....I wonder if something like that would be enough for 2J XD....k.....sorry.....my mind loves to make such connections....but it's funny to notice how they actually suit each other expectations....XD...now there is that part when Chun talked about his family accepting his other half....I know JJ's mom loves Chun, I heard something about Ricky being great friends with JJ XD....lol....ok,ok...*flies away*

No comments: