Aug 21, 2009

[INFO]YooChun's updated cyworld

XD.....so...I've remembered I've read something this morning about yoochun updating again his cyworld as changing the background and music......
And his BGM is Lionel Richie’s I’m In Love ....couldn't smile while reading this...my mind of course was making jaechun connection...I'm so bad I know...they we're heading to the Provence...Japan...and our Chunnie is "suddenly" in love...he may had more free time then ussualy and even went to buy a new puppy(remember JJ wanted a new puppy this year for his birthday XD)...so his new love is the puppy or....lol....yes, yes I can keep on spazzing....

But what I actually wanted to say is that I have just checked the cyworld and he changed it again...oho...so let me screen cap...

oks...lets see
the title is now Agape....word of greek origin that according to the dictionary means "Love that is spiritual, not sexual, in its nature."...hm...if someone reads this post and blog probably knows what thoughts are gonig truth my mind right now....uhu...I wonder what was JJ doing when Chun was updating his cyworld...already sleeping...agape...it's a beautiful way to love....but it can hurt...especially when it happens "suddenly"...Chun we Cassies what some agape too...it's ok...enough...keep the eros and pathos for someone else :P....(as you can see I'm already sleepy)

did I said something about BGM...lets see


you could say there are some interesting songs especially since he's supposed
to be now alonewith JJ....hm..sharing a room..again...we konw Chun moved out of JJ's
room recently....I was actually worried that he had enough maybe of always sharing a room
with JJ...hm..but of course I spazzed with some JaeChun fans over the fact that maybe
he was confused about JJ's feelings...or something related to these kind of things...they
we're always so prud sharing a room for so long... it was suddenly...

now let's take a look at the lyrics...

"..I'm in love with you
I'm officially everything you hope that I would be
This time I'll tell the truth
I'm officially wrong I know
For letting you go the way I did
Unconditionally more than I ever was before
I'm officially yours
..........
Travellin' down this road again
Gotta make a few decisions
Don't want you to feel this hurt again
That's why I'm hopin' that you'll listen
If you let me press rewind
I'll rehearse every word I should have said"

so what do you think ?

and this part

"I wait for you tonight

And now our shapes become
Shadows in your light
.....
Secret fascination
Whisper a quiet tune
Hear me callin' you"

Credits: bluefaith@cyworld(aka YooChun?...is really him?)
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

I doubt someone wants to share my ramblings but if he does

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!!!

I'll call it off for today..sleep well...^^

No comments: