Aug 21, 2009

[YT]JaeChun-Been So Long



Credits: imaroli@YT

OMG...I mean really OMG...this song is amazing...and yoochun...the jaechun duet...gah...you know I love yoochun's voice so much is so warm ad deep...but sometime ago he had so little parts in songs and I was sad...so I'm verry happy with the current event developement...and JJ's rap is awesome too :P...and I love how he says without...and...again and...yoochun's english rocks...doesn't he look in love XD...what a beautiful way to start my day...I would have loved to see JJ's face too..but probably more will be out soon ^^...but... this is a remake of an M-FLO song...even so it will be on m-flo's anniversary album :P

- EDIT -

uh...have to edit coz I've just noticed Zam's message in the chat box...first thing I did was to check blogs for jaechun stuff...but thanks again dear...so as she said...just pay attention at 1.24


JJ: "Wth all my heart,with all my soul"
With all my mind"
YC:"JJ...that's right"

you have to love this part right?...jaechun triggers....lol...
thank you Zam for pointing that out ^^

-EDIT-

I miss understood stuff so apparently JJ said ...ah let me quote here...
"At the end, JJ said "SAIKOU ~^^" in japanease.
SAIKOU means everybody (or JaeChun^^)are the best!! JJ really enjoyed this events."
@Max Minh


thank you so much for your email ^^...JaeChun is indeed the best :)




No comments: