Sep 17, 2009

[GIFS+YT]JaeChun@Zoom in Super(090915)



Credits: as tagged + JCS

For caps from the gifs please go HERE

(special thanks to Zam & intan@soompi ;))

*forgive me for being to lazy to upload but you know I'm pretty busy right now...hm...I'm having my wedding party this sunday and lots of projects to finish till next sunday...I can't wait to finish with everything and have time to make some jaechun goodies ^^/~...but going back to these gis I see that JJ wrote down YC's name but I wonder who draw the heart XD...it should have been our smiling prince,right? ^^...it must have taken some time to draw all the stuff...by the way I can't wait to see the making off...2 more weeks to wait :)..

P.S. I also want to appologize to all the people I have to reply, write mails or send stuff...please have a little more patience with me..I didn't forgot about you....thank you

No comments: