Sep 17, 2009

[TALK]Soulmates Why Have I Fallen for You?

This is a post I intend to keep it opened for a while. Somehow I miss the old jaechun forum...chatting more with people. So I would love to hear, even if you are a regular here on JCS or not. I would love to hear why do you like this couple, what made you fall over him, was it something sudden, or you even didn't noticed and realized it one day, was because of a certain jaechun moment, something they did or said. Share your story with us. If a few posts will gather I intend to post them here on JCS. Of course I intend to share my story too. I will do that as soon as possible.

Soulmates Why Have you Fallen for them?

P.S. If it's too hard in english you can write this in your own language, maybe some kind soul will hlep me and translate it into english

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Horray! Mei is 1st 8D

Doushite I fell in love with ChunJae?

Hmm,...I think its because I the DVD of Prince in Prague photoshoot. Their interaction there is SO SWEET. looks beautiful, classic, romantic, & stunning too. ha3x.I couldn't help but to be attracted to them.

After that I found out that they share room together in Japan, often share clothes (coz they have similar body size), have tattoo on their back, likes to hang out together, loves to touch each other *fangirl*, how YC likes to hug JJ's waist *nosebleeding*, etc. Those JaeChun relationship or friendship or brothership or whatever bond it is crawled into my heart slowly but sure!!!