Oct 14, 2009

[CAPS]JaeChun Oldies

Credits: as tagged
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate@blogspot



*XD so this is disturbing....JaeChunHo holding hands...then Junsu joins in too...and then YC tries to kiss a hand...to me it seems like he wanted to kiss JJ's XD...eh...YooChun someone saw you...it's sort of disturbing...but yeah it was posted on a jaechun site so I thought I should post it too..someone here understands Korean?...it seems I can't find the vid from this...ok I'll be leaving now...have a nice day girls :P

2 comments:

soulmate's_shipper said...

y there's always 3rd party?? :shot:
take care lily! dont fight with ur teachers!! lol

Anonymous said...

XD...lol...yeah always...I think I'll post that 3some fanarts I have XD...even if only one focuses on JaeChun...hm...about school...I dropped by ..at home...to eat something...and I'll be heading back T__T