Oct 14, 2009

[Pics] Couple Ring

boys n girls look what i found..

it's a same ring right?? please tell me that their wearing same rings!! S.A.M.E!! lol
thank you to soulmateaday for showing this!!
credits as tagged
shared by:JCS@blogspot.com

-EDIT-

LiLy here...just adding two pics from the same photoshoot...it seems it's the same ring to me...I've checked the rest off the scans from the same period but even if Joongie wore it a lot of times I didn't noticed it on Chun...


*like I said above JJ wore it during almost all of the recent magazine pics...were is Chun's T__T ?..hope JJ didn't took it back and gave it to someone else XD...this reminds me of the ring JJ gave Chun during the Doushite photoshoot ...hm!?...here are some links to pics where JJ wore the same ring: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

Credits: as tagged
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

P.S. Zam I just couldn't stop myself not posting these XD..vive le couple

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

XD...lol...couple rings again...XD...some fans are really great at finding stuff :P...a few days ago I thought I found something but in the end I was wrong...hm...well there was actually a feather pendant tat I thought they kept sharing during the Colors promotion...and then at the shanghai concert and the colors jacket YooChun was wearing an feather pendant too but it I think it was different :P...

soulmate's_shipper said...

i laughing like hell here LILY!! oh gosh!! i thought when i get back home i wanna to edit it myself!! anyway thanks to u!! :big hugs:

yeah its seem like all the photoshots didnt captured chunnie's little finger!! :shoot all photographers:

Anonymous said...

The dark ring Yoochun is wearing actually looks like one Jaejoong wore last year at the Golden Disk awards...

LOL, it is kind of nice, but I think to be realistic all of the guys share jewelry and clothes just because they live together or their stylists decide it.

Sharing tattoos on the other hand...

soulmate's_shipper said...

hi aodaili-m..:waves:
oh please dont said that!! u broke my heart :teary eyes: lol
but i still think its couple ring.. cos their wore on d same photoshot lol.. n abt the other mags appearance maybe chunnie doesn't want make it so obvious.. :p anyone agreed with me?? :raising eyebrow:

Anonymous said...

@aodaili-m: hello... XD...maybe lots of decisions are made by their designers but I think they sometimes can decide on their own :P...for example YC never takes of the bracelet his brother gave him...I think even if it was a stylist decision or not the real fact is they had a couple ring in this photoshoot...and JJ decide it to wore it some other times...and it's not the first time they have something like tha, it happened along the years a few times...both in korea and japan...XD...I don't know about other couples because I don't follow them...and yes the tattoo's bring this relationship to another level XD...one getting a tattoo for/because of something means that thing/someone hold a real importance in his life...and getting the same tattoo with someone means those two are closer/on a higher level of resonance then a normal, simple friends relationship...being either only truly best, close friends...or maybe more that's something else...we don't know and probably never know...all I know is that their warm relationship makes me happy and sunny :P

@Zam: T__T sorry about editing your post...I don't even realized it...in was an unconscious act XD...my fingers started to search for more and more XD...and yeah if indeed it was a couple ring I think Chunnie wouldn't wear it...or try to hide it...when one is daring the other one is shy ;)