Oct 20, 2009

[VIDEO]DBSK new/unreleased song(27 Sept '09)



Credits: MinhDuable@YT

donno exactly what to say about this..some fans say they hear Su in here too...and at 0.13-0.16 it does sound like him but it ends totally like in a JJ manner...I refrained from naming this post as soulmates@... like I usually do because first of all I am a DBSK fangirl...so far I can only distinguish JJ's and YC's voice...leaving this behind..I totally love the song XD...it's sounds more jpop like...it reminds me me of Been so Long and Shelter :P...but I have the sensation I've heard it before :P...I may be so wrong,right? XD...now there are multiple options...JaeChun(Su?) doing karaoke XD(at home?), YC missing JJ's voice(yey),JaeChun(Su?) composing a new song :P...it's great that it is in korean :P...lets hope its for a new korean release....Let's keep the faith ^^...but still it sounds familiar....hm?!

P.S. I'm having a shitty stomach ache T__T

No comments: