Oct 20, 2009

[PICS]JaeChun@Bigeastation 133(2009.10.19 )


今回は僕たち2人で「恋愛シチュエーション」をやりました。
『ジェジュコ結婚してください!』

TRANS: This time the “romantic love situation” was done with 2 people. "Jejunko please lets get married!"
(at least I think it's says that...feel free to correct me...my japanese is limited..like very limited XD)



Music 1 JaeJung&YooChun from THSK Colors - Melody and Harmony
Music 2 THSK - Endlessly Sweet
Music 3 JaeJung&YooChun from THSK Colors - Shelter

Source: Japan FM - Bigeastation
Credits: jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

* I was looking if I didn't missed any pic last time and then I saw this XD...lol...YC looks like he wouldn't mind it at all..this reminds me of the soulmate COUPLE RING spotted recently...XD

2 comments:

soulmate's_shipper said...

ok.. now its all make sense.. d couple ring is their engagement rings!! lol

but i think is more like yc is d wifey.. just look at jj's arms!! :major nose bleed!!:

Anonymous said...

XD...lol...yeah maybe who knows...I think JJ could be the wife too...nowadays some are a bit more muscular too :P...lol...