Oct 19, 2009

[Fanacc] Just a Jaechunism fangirl and Yoochun biased.

Just a Jaechunism fangirl and Yoochun biased!! Mind you!!
Warning ~ Harsh words!! Cursing someone too^^

It’s long writing, just read the bold font, if you don’t want to reads all my nonsense xD


My 17th oct, started with woke up at my cousin home, she having a big day of her life. I tried for helping her out from early morning until I can sneak out from her home about 10am, start calling my bff and she still drooling in her bed!! She woke up after 15minutes trial!! Yay!!! Shoo her to take shower while am just arrived at my home …. Im so nervous for no reason… idk why the door wont open!! Its took forever(1 min)to open!! Then 1 question on my mind… “Where did I put the damn tickets?” I forget where the hell I putting the tickets!! I couldn’t find the tickets!! OMG!! This like major disaster!! Where the hell my tickets go??? searching, digging all the drawers, throw away all the clothes and finally I found it!! Under bunch of my panties!! Lol.. found the tickets put inside my bag together with big SLR camera(when I say its big, its big!!).. I need to change my cloth I can’t go to the showcase with baju kurung (it’s a Malay traditional clothe, wore it on special occasion, like wed) digging the bunch of clothes that already laid cross the floor result from the tickets just now.. found jeans and red tshirt!! Oh yes im wearing red tshirt!! Yipi!! putting extra makeup on my face, is Malaysia we talking about, its hot and you going to be sweating like a pig and the make up will ruin!! XD.. called back my bff, update her position XD.. she already went out and I still setting up my hair!! Accidentally burnt my left ear!! Shit!! Its fucking hurts!!! then I heard a honk… its my bff in front of my house and we going by her car!! Im so excited!! The stadium its quite near from my home!! We arrived around 1245pm and so hot!!!

I can see all the cassies!! They have lots of small booths selling all goodies of our boys and when I wanted to buy the penlights, digging my bag.. OMG!! Where my purse go??? I cant believe I forget to brings my purse! So what now?? im looking at my bff and she only have like MYR50 (USD12.5) and we so hungry and there’s no ATM! Then my bff dragging me from the booth and hunting for a food, She afraid I might be collapse soon before we could see the show. Energy already full after taking lunch, we stop by at ice cream vendor!! Bought the double scoops of ice cream and went to climbing the stairs to the stadium. There was very long queue and the sun is shining so brightly and it so freaking hot!! First we just queue up to avoiding the sun XD, then we realized we been queue up in a wrong queue!! LOOOOL.. so swift to the left, thank god our actual queue not that long as the wrongly queue!! At 2pm we can heard our boys did some rehearsal!! And all the cassie SCREAMING outside the stadium!!!! The security still not allowed us to enter the stadium (shot them!!) so we spazzed outside the stadium enjoy hearing them singing live!!! Oh yes!! Cassie also did some chanting dongbangshinki!!! Later, after one hour waiting, queue outside the stadium.. finally the security allowed us to enter the stadium!! OMG!! My whole body trembling when I entered the stadium… I see the stage, very small stage!! Don’t why I cant stop shaking!!! We picked the last seats it was near to the backstage(only a few cassie who was there) and the big screen just below us!! Okay fast forward!! Then I saw JYJ’s dancers!! OMG!! They so cool!! Full with black!!! I even screamed for them!!! Lol.. then I saw JJ!!! SCREAMS!!!! JJ with sleeveless in black!!! OMG!! OMG!! The muscles!!! It’s real!!! I saw it!! I saw those muscles!! with my own eyes!!! JJ so fucking beautiful!! Im drooling over him and forget to scream!! Then my friend poked me!! Did you see that?? I was like.. what?? Your Yoochun is over there!! OMG!!! Where??? Yoochun!! My Yoochun with transparent arms sleeve!!! Im totally lost my voice!! If others will scream out of their lungs but all I can do, was drooling!!! Am drooling and blinking my eyes!! LOL.. Yoochun is so small!! Tiny!!! Small!!! Tiny!!! And tall!!! But small and tiny!!! LOL… because our spot was very near to the backstage.. I can see they’re in queue to enter the stage, yoochun was first then jj, followed by junchan. Their opening with Empty!! Im so fucking loves that song so much!!!! And finally I found my voice back and SCREAMING!!!! Lol…am afraid to taking out the camera(SLR not allow) for the first place, but… just about to zooming at yoochun, then the security approaching us by saying…. YOU NOT ALLOW TO BRING THE CAMERA only small cameras are allow!!! I was like… how can I take picture with small camera?? Small camera can’t capture long distance!!! And most importantly I don’t have small camera!! We did some argued??(only argued), because we cant give in to the security just like that, right?? then the security already left and i just hold the camera and doing nothing just enjoy what's happening on stage. but I still remember the promise I made to Sherry that I would take lot of pictures!! after that, the boys taking break... and the drama with mr.security still go on.. he wont laeve us alone!! he called his leader-sshi (I think it’s a Chief Captain of the security. Full with uniform and my friend already grabbed my hand. We so scared actually) and the captain says.. I will arrest both if you wont give in the camera!! And here we go… ‘it’s that okay if we keep the camera and we wont taking any picture. You see Sir (yes I called that captain sir) this camera is very expensive… I love the camera, so I wont taking any photos!!’ the captain goes by… ‘you keep the camera, if I see you taking picture I’ll arrest both of you. And we go again.. ‘we wont sir!!’ LOL .. after the incident, we keep the camera aside and my apologies to Sherry, Lily and to all jaechun shippers out there. I cant take any picture!! Im so sorry!!! Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. if you guys meet me someday.. I let you doing anything to me!! Am all yours darling!! XD

Fine with no picture.. but it never got our sprit down!! Okay moving on… MC came out… and asking questions and asked us to chanting the boys’ names!!! we all chanting so loudly!! And the time when the mc take the stage, I can see our boys get ready to came out(remember I was near to the backstage). Yoochun with red Mr. Pimp outfits, Jae wore just tshirt but looks good on him!!! When they still awaited at the backstage me and my bff shouting JAECHUN!! Yes JAECHUN!! We’re waving and shouting JAECHUN like mad people just coming out from jungle!! And yoochun did a lil glance on us, maybe my delusional.. but I think he did turn to us!! Lol.. and we just cant stop shouting jaechun until they come out to the stage...xD..
the mc asking questions just like others countries.. and junchan did said Malaysian girls are hot!! poor that dude been forced to saying like that if not he going to kill by Malaysian cassie!! LOL.. Yoochun kept saying its been a while since their last visit.. about 4 years.. and I kept shouting is 3 years!! LOL.. the mc also teach how to become Malaysian by putting LAH at the end of the sentence... and yoochun so fucking cute with his LAH!!! JJ also tried to put the LAH too!!! OMG!! my soulmate really like to competes toward each other.. or maybe jj was jealous because yc been such a playboy and flirting to the crowd! XD.. Yoochun also says their will having concert and made us promise to come to the concert too^^…he such a sweetiebun!! and then the mc asking when the concert will be…. And I screaming ‘NEXT MONTH!!!’ lols.. then Jae says maybe on summer next year… the translator really lousy.. she cant even heard what our boys saying… she went to jj side then to junchan but still cant translate it well… okay there’re jaechun moment at this point!! You’re ready??? I witness these moments with my own eyes!!! Yoochun whispering to JJ’s ear maybe translate personally to his soulmate (im lost my voice again at this time and drooling to see my soulmate do the things they always did when I only can see on fancam or on tv programs or fanpic but now their do that thing in front of me!!!) and JJ seem don’t heardpretending, like usually he did… you know what I mean!! And he moves closer to Yoochun!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ I thought my heart stop at the time and suddenly I felt the stadium seem so silent and there only me and jaechun in there!! LOLS.. its quite some moments yoochun did the translation and whispering to jj until I realized I need to capture this moments!! My hands were shaking when I clicking the camera(phone) button!! yoochun so damn fine… he talked so much than he usually did.. and he’s speaks english all the time!! I felt like he totally forgets he’s Korean!! Lol.. even my bff(she not into dbsk) said that.. yoochun very different from others Korean boys!! Oh yes indeed!! xD

Then their continued with Ayyy girl.. during the song JJ putting a jacket and in the mid of the song he taking off his jacket and pulls it back!!! SCREAMS!!! Damn you jaejae!!! He such a tease!! Yoochun did small rap during the song!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ and that dude (junchan) he’s the DANCE MACHINE!!! Shakes the duckbutt of his!!! And yoochun dance moves really improved!! He shakes the tiny butt he has is, flawlessly!! ^^

then their sing Chajatta!!! Hearing they singing live.. P.E.R.F.E.C.T!!!! and there were jaechun moments too^^.. smiling shyly to each other… aaaaawwwwwwwww… then yoochun asked cassie to put hands on the air and moves left to right… The last song, it’s Empty Remix, yoochun shouts ‘SCREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!!’ we jumping like had been possessed by yoochun’s sprit!! LOL.. during the song, I noticed yoochun looking at our side!! oh how I wish I bought jaechun banner!! Maybe in his thoughts.. oh these are two girls shouting jaechun just now!! LOL,… It’s been totally an exhausted day, but I would never ever regret it, it was fantastic!! Even though, after the show my body still aches result from getting hyper and jumping like monkey!!! LOL.. but it worth it.. knowing, they coming out late… but still do some rehearsal, did sound check just to give the best for us!!

-zamramli-

brb update with shaking pictures^^

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS WITH YOU DEAR ADMIN ZAM!!!
XD

Unknown said...

You know what I regret Zam?
I didn't ask your cellphone number.
Doesn't you see me there?
I bring an A4 JaeChun banner with me.
Anyway, if you had time, see the pic here: http://jaemeijin.livejournal.com/7139.html

soulmate's_shipper said...

@mei: dont you ever mentioned something like... you make me feels so guilty!!! i didn't see you dear even the banner... but one thing that am not wrote in the fanacc was.. i did scream your name too^^ LOL.. i wish someone will turn their face to me.. but everybody seem focus to JYJ... xD

ps:// im so jealous with yunjae light banner!! hate it!!

zhafa: if their coming after this... you so going with me!! i'll drag you!! xD

meatbun said...

IEEEEEEEE~! ohhh nooooo~~~~
stupid security guards! aaaaack~!
but that's better than your camera being confiscated.
LOL. they can hear you, zam. even responding. i love our boys! oh my gawd.
HAHAHA! my gawd, that's why you're caught with a sor throat. if i were there, we could've made a louder commotion. LOL
waaaa~! JJ really stripped! oh sh*t!
waaaa~! the banner would have been better but i an gald you girls caught their attention by shouting! woooo~! go JCS!
zam... thank you so much for going there and writing all about it in one post. hooo! it feels like i'm also there cheering for our couple. i hope they'll come back soon and hopefully i can just hop on the plane & be there. XD hai! *hugs zam tightly*

Anonymous said...

The security guards were so unpleasant. What a shame you couldn't take pictures.

It was so much fun reading your account. So cute! XD Glad to know you had a wonderful night watching the boys live. It must have been unforgettable.

Jaechun 4EVER. ^^

Helena said...

^^ that post above was mine.

Unknown said...

@Zam: remember that JJ said they will try to perform their concert next summer *ha3x. He doesn't realize that Malaysia always had summer ne?* Hope to meet you there girl!

@all: GIRLs, let's scream CHUNJAE! JAECHUN!
*oh, fangirling is always fun ne?!*