Nov 5, 2009

[CAPS+GIFS]JaeChun@History in Japan 4

these are from Phoebe's blog XD...sorry for being so lazy nowadays ...


^ JJ get's almost sqiuished bettween

YC: "Look Su! JJ is mine now "



*rememeber the Soulmate wedding...when YC got that ring from JJ...yes I can tell you that's what people do on weddings XD



*same tastes :P


* I still remember these...when they promoted the Secret Code :P...missing eachother right?




* yes, again just pushing himself as close as possible..YC who's the dirty mind one now? *big grin*....YC:"You!"...XD...*dies*


* I'm actually eating pinky's right now and from the 3 ones I got I swear the purple/grapes one is the best XD..guess who's that?..YC of course..by the Micky I love that clap...really...I promise I'll make a compilation of them XD...


* I've posted the caps from this last time XD..but I like the moment even more...YH's lonely face i cut out this time XXD...so it looks like
YC: "JJ quickly it's over, let's go to "our" room"..dono which one is that room lately..is seems it's actually a 2U room and JJ comes over to YC's bed....they said that...not me XD


* I love YC's hair here...is he singing or what?..


* love it has it's secret codes XD....


* I think we could call them playful mates too

Credits: as tagged
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

6 comments:

Aoi said...

These were really cute! Soulmate is very touchy~

Mik said...

I love this blog! All the gifs together in the same place

I will affiliate you ^^

Lovely soulmate. The perfect couple :)

soulmate's_shipper said...

on behalf the owner of this blog.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :hugs:

the last pic.. our soulmate say goodbye to each other.. i can see their hands are intertwined..

Anonymous said...

@aoi: :P thank you darling...they are...and always been XD...

@Mik: thank you so much...I will surely affiliate with you too :)...just e-mail me the details :)

@Zam: :P yes it's from history in japan and it was after they were divided in 2 team and JJ had to go with u-know...XD...

Anonymous said...

What a lovely couple!

Anonymous said...

^ the lovelies couple ever :P *gets bricked*...ok one of the lovelies...but surely the most addictive for me