Jan 26, 2010

[CAPS/INFO]YooChun's Cyworld update

I'm having here a little of an soulmate spazz by myself XD

It seems Yoochun uploaded his cyworld XD...I doubt that's him in the background ...lol...



우리모두의 자연스러움.

TRANSLATION:

"all of our naturalness"
^ when he says our he refers to whom?..o_O?...lol...there could be a few possibilities right? XD

now his diary v



He says

다들 자~~알 지내고있는거죠???~^^

보고싶네요~!!!!

우리모두 행복해지자구요~~!!

p.s 지금도 너무 행복해요~!!풉!!
이제야 조금 제모습을 찾아가네요

TRANSLATION:

everybody is going well ,right?
wanna meet you~!!!!
everybody let's be happy~~!!
p.s:I'm still so happy ~!!lol!!
now I'm finding my real self.

I've really though that part was for visitors to leave messages...but if you're happy we most likely are happy too :P...I presume you were happy coz JJ birthday is up the next day :D (note: this was a day or two ago XD)

now YooChun's BGM

spazz


the palylist

1. 긴 시간의 끝 - 메이트
(The End of a Long Time - Mate)

we may love or hate the title...it depends how you take it but for sure we love the Mate part XD...


2. 커피를 마시고 - Urban Zakapa
(A Cup of Coffee - Urban Zakapa)


I hope you're ok like the songs says...

3. 사랑하기 때문에 - 유재하
(Because I Love You - Yoo Jae Ha)


^ well we found the JJ too XD....lol...

As for today we are all happy since it's JJ's birthday :)

Source: Yoochun's cyworld
Translation by: Cielo and Yoochun @OneTVXQ!
Video:
urnobody191 + XxtenerifexX + gd2love
Shared by: OneTVXQ! + DBSKnights + jaechunsoulmate

2 comments:

soulmate's_shipper said...

kyaaa~~ its remind me, once a upon a time when Chun put Shita Shimuzu's song called Soulmate to his Cyworld Playlist.. i think its on last September when their promoting Colors~

Anonymous said...

@Zam:XD..uh...I'm gonna check that :P....*runs*