Jan 26, 2010

[PHONE WALLIES]YC - So far away

This post is for ekkusuchan :) Last time when I've posted some Soulmate phone wallies I've told her I'm going to post the YC ones...I know it's JJ birthday tomorrow(it's still 25 here XD) but right now no new phone wallies with him to share....but I still have a lot of desktop wallies :P

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Credits: yoochun baidu bar
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate

No comments: