Jan 16, 2010

[PICS] 100114 -16 Jaejoong from Vancouver to Korea

A timeline from Joongie's departure from Vancouver Airport back to a restaurant back in Korea...


Selecting from a row of vins in Jan. 14, 2010...









^Lucky fan. JJ was in the mood to make his signature sooo big.


Spotted in the marché...





Did he cook Chinese food? XD


Back to Korea the next day, Jan. 15:

"I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I shake my little touche on the catwalk
..."






Last spotted at a Korean restaurant a few hours ago...


Yes, LiLy, it would have been merrier if Micky tagged along or if it was Micky all along... XD

Credit: as tagged
Shared by sharingyoochun + jaechunsoulmate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

T__T...maybe next time...

I love how JJ shows of his tattoo...do you think he noticed the fans...in the first pics..he has that tension in his body...trying to pretend but obviously being aware XD...I wander what is he doing right now :P

meatbun said...

I think he already knew that he's been followed everywhere--a veteran--when they go out so he's playing the game. He showed his sexiness without being too obvious. Wearing sunglasses always helps spotting stalkers. His eyes might have been looking at the sides while his face is steady. I do that too. LOL And HyunJoong might have been an accomplice.

I'm wondering also what soulmate is doing. LOL I'm imagining they're cuddling because they missed each other and... maybe stalking JCS? :-D

Anonymous said...

XD...that would be great if they stalk this place...there is a slight chance XD they may be stalking this place :D...wait are you famous or something?...why would people stalk you ? XD