Jan 16, 2010

[Trans] Yoochun’s Messages to Five Fancafes

These fan cafes are so lucky that Micky thought about sending them messages. He's really very sweet. XD Micky, what about us here in JaeChunSoulmate?




To. Nabbeun Namja (Bad Boy)

you guys… how can you… to me…ㅠㅠ
anyway…thank you so much!
you guys are bad girls.



To. Micky Partner

Oh my God!!
animal farm.. then I’m “Jara” (two meanings: sleep or grow)



To. SkyYuchun
Noonas, thank you always for everything! Keep in there!



To. narynyuchun

“Happy New Year!” really…
I’m having a good dream!



To. Romantic Sky

Start now! So we can be happy together!
Thank you!



Source: badboymicky + mickypartner + skyyuchun + narynyuchun + romanticsky + jjiny315
Trans: steph@sharingyoochun
Shared by jaechunsoulmate@blogspot.com
Please take with full credits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoochun please leave us an message too..but yoochun seems to know he's cafes pretty well :D...I love bad boy Micky...I wonder what they did ? XD...and sky yoochun is such an lovely place :D...first there was JJ leaving an audio message to heyjj...and now YC doing this...:P..