Apr 28, 2010

[CAPs/SCANs]Soulmate@Various

something interesting under the cut....I need your help..

^ somehow really missed this so far...big thanks to the awesome soulmate-a-day com.

^ Always loved this for some reason..lol...probably because I'm crazy about Soulmates? XD

so...I think I've seen this fancam but I'm not sure...do you happen to have it so I can make some decent caps/gif?





Credits: breakupshell + prettyJJ + baidu + soulmate-a-day
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate

I don't know if I should post random pics from Soulmate moments or gather the whole set from an event....the last option would take me more time so Soulmate spazz may not be daily XD...

2 comments:

soulmate's_shipper said...

eh.. what are they doing?? lol.. do we have more clear pics?? more pls ^.^..

Anonymous said...

@Zam: nope ....I've checked all my pics from the Secret Code Tour and couldn't find this XD....probably is the Soulmate version of the 3some thing XD