Apr 28, 2010

[TRANS] 100428 Yoochun's BeeTV Drama Beautiful Love "Kimiga Iireba"

good morning XD

The worst and best love of my lifetime, will start.

Beautiful Love
~If you are by my side~

Yoochun
Aya Oomasa (T/N: heroine, 19 years old)
Kyo Nobuo
Mayu Tsuruta

Theme Song "Kimiga Ireba ~Beautiful Love~" by XIAH junsu


Can you hear junsu's voice in the background in the video here?


Source: Beautiful Love Official HP & sainokuni @ Dailymotion
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

I'm jealous but I'll survive

2 comments:

soulmate's_shipper said...

im jealous with YC!! he so beautiful n young!! OMG!! he really pretty than that girl XD..

Anonymous said...

@Zam: exactly what I've tough too...XD...she's pretty but uri YooChun is even more .....aish...*in love*