Apr 13, 2010

[GIFS]Jaejoong@Waratte Iitomo(100412 )

Me: JJ how's going on with YooChun?


JJ: Well about that?

Me: I heard you're sharing a room again?

JJ: You see....*embarrassed*


JJ: It's like you said ...so like that...I finally cleared the junk from my room so YC could move back..


JJ: Anything else?


JJ: You know YC left me alone so I have socialize..maybe he'll just get jealous and run back to me

Me: Erh....well as you wish...

YC: Oh what?...is he up to that again...XD

Gif credits: LAH+koyu
Shared by: sharingyoochun + jaechunsoulmate

ok I know it's lame....but I miss soulmate interaction T_T....and now yoochun left and he probably won't come back too soon T_____T

5 comments:

soulmate's_shipper said...

i love ur captions!! jj got embarrassed.. =_=

Unknown said...

Your captions are awesome ! Embarrassed Jaejoong ^^

Anonymous said...

@Zam&@susasyl: thank you, thank you ^^...*hugs both of you* ^_____^

Anonymous said...

Ha3x. Unni, I missed ur words.
Ur caps above are cute.

Anonymous said...

@Mei: *hugs* glad to see you my dear...how are you ^^....missed you too