Apr 13, 2010

[TRANS+PICS] 100412 Chiba’s twitter updates


Why do you have so much pictures that aren’t from Tohomobile?
- I have no more. I’m almost out of topic. Please don’t abandon me~


It seems that Yoochun finished filming his drama.
- Yes he did. Thanks~. I have to go to the gym and dinner with candygirls so I’ll be back later

Q: do you think yoochun is balding?/has less hair?
A: yes


Q: On Kitagawa teachers twitter there was a conversation for Jaejoong to
take his clothes off! Please let yoochun too!
A: Is he going to take off his clothes or not?

credit: doragon0411
trrans by: sharingyoochun.net

we just have to love Avex's staff ...shirtless yoochun .....oh yes please...but wait what already finished?...means he'll leave JJ by himself T___T....korean dramas seems to take a lot of time to shoot...Changmin it's been filming like since forever...and I didn't saw YC's partner for this drama XD.....the "not sure what title it has"...oh well Lovin You..is he going bald? T__T.....

No comments: