Apr 20, 2010

[GIFS+PICS::SPAZZ]Soulmate@Backstage + Dating on Earth

I've wanted to post some Waratte Iitomo & Aiko no Aitai You caps that I found on Hey!JJ but I think I'm too sleepy now XD...to update this blog that's my love sanctuary for my 2 DBSK biases...:P....lol...see I'm tired XD.....anyways I'll leave you with this...some of you already are starting a new day.....:P


JJ: "Show me how much you love me"
YC: "How much?..Because of you, my heart grew just big like that!!"
JJ: "Really?"




YC: "Ah~ I just can't watch it anymore. Chiba-san & Max-san twitter updates. I'm going to Japan"


^ LiLy drolls and dies at this particular pic...oh god..just a little bit closer please...

Credits: as tagged + naver + baidu
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate


oh....I just remembered I didn't finished watching DOE subbed....ah...how could I XD....

5 comments:

meatbun said...

My heart just grew bigger for them also... How big? just like Micky used to describe. LOL

Anonymous said...

lol.last pic!!!!
XD

Anonymous said...

@sherry&orkidda: I think my heart is gonna explode XD

Anonymous said...

LOL*



*means I REALLY love this post.

Anonymous said...

@mei: thank you ^^ *hugs*