Apr 20, 2010

[TRANS+PIC][TRANS] 1004(19+20) Chiba Ryuuhei's Twitter Updates

** 100420



We are in love.



** 100420





Ah, right now the one who's on my left isssssssssssss, JeJung. Sorry for saying this and leave. Then until tonight, please excuse me/us.



I shouldn't have said it. I really can't give you a picture, but JeJung asked me to tell all of you Tohoshinki fans that he loves you guys. And he said thank you. He was saying that very shyly. Well then, I'm out.

Source: Chiba Ryuuhei's Twitter
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

ah..how could you JJ...isn't YC more handsome XD...lol..or are you going on with your plan?...I'm so gonna laugh if tomorrow when I wake up I'll see pics of JJ at gimpo with huge eye circles...running to teach some lessons to chiba san....lol...just kidding...I miss Chu....

2 comments:

meatbun said...

HAHAHA!OMG~ Micky's got a big competition. LOL
They're already in love?

I really like Chiba. He has a great sense of humor. I think he knows about the pairs and stuff like that neh?

Anonymous said...

@sherry: XD...I'm sure he knows...the competition is strong Micky...please do something XD