Apr 24, 2010

[TRANS] 100423 Max Matsuura's Twitter Updates, "I bought hitsumabushi for JunSu"

T/N: Please read from bottom to top.

Q: I want to hear you say "Hitsumabushi de himatsubushi" (JunSu's oyaji gag that means "Killing time by eating hitsumabushi"). I'm waiting.
A: Himatsubushi ni himatsubushi JunSu no omiyage wo kaimashita… (During my free time, I bought hitsumabushi back for JunSu as souvenirs…)

"I had early morning today so I'll come back," he said and came back.

Q: Why didn’t you and Vice President Chiba know about the discontinuation of Tohomobile?
A: Because we are a large company. I was very disappointed.

I won’t discontinue Tohomobile. If it gets discontinued, as it is under my responsibility, I will quit too, so please don’t worried!


source: Max Matsuura’s Twitter
translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments: