Apr 24, 2010

[TRANS] 100424 Max Matsuura's Twitter Updates

T/N: Please read from bottom to top.
Well then, here is one picture. (Radio-ish)Good night.

Q: President! Do Tohoshinki's members not use Twitter? If they do, I'll follow them instantly…

A: I always forget to ask them about that.

Q: Is JUNO not belong to avex?
A: Or I rather say, he is.

Today I'm going to take pictures. No time to sleep… There are too many recommendations from the audition… Today JunSu went to Chiba*.
*Chiba refers to a prefecture in Japan, not avex's Vice President Chiba Ryuuhei.

Q: Who would you choose to be your best friend among the 5?? Ah, I think your answer will be all of them. Unnecessary question. By the way, who would you choose to be your wife then ^^?
A: I am not gay, but I'm always surprised at their senses. It's about the case of wanting to be gay.

Q: Thank you! I'm very happy that you said you love YunHo!
A: I love all 5 of them. Although there are a lot of things going on now… someday, surely… I'm hoping.

Q: Do you love YunHo too?
A: He is wonderful.

I love ChangMin. But I don't know how ChangMin feels (cries).

Q: JunSu ga kakkotsukete, hitsumabushi matteru~w (JunSu tries to look good while waiting for hitsumabushi~ LOL)
A: JunSu ga kakkotsukete, himatsubushi shiteru~w (Junsu tries to look good while killing time~ LOL)**
**Max Matsuura is playing with JunSu's oyaji gag again here.

Source: Max Matsuura's Twitter
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

I've been waiting for this since forever...please do tell them...hehe and thank you for somehow promoting JJ's drama by using twitter ^^....love the pics...if they get twitter I'll have to make a different account to follow them..can't follow them with the JCS account XD.....

No comments: