May 25, 2010

[TRANS]Sunao Ni Narenakute Interview 06 with Kinami Haruka (Park MinHa)

The story has many painful scenes but the scene when Jaejoong-san playing Doctor and Kinami-san playing MingHa comes out the viewers say they feel relaxed. It seems like the brother and sister are really close…
That makes me happy! I really feel like “what drama am I filming?” that’s how much the sibling scene is different *laugh*. It makes me think is it alright to have all these fun scenes? We filmed the scene today where for the first time Haru-san (Ueno Juri) comes to our house, Haru-san seemed to like the house… She said “this house is fun!” *laugh*.



The setting is Korean siblings, the script is in Japanese but the Japanese isn’t smooth. Was that discussed and decided with the director?


In the beginning I wasn’t supposed to have any accent but I wanted everyone to feel that im playing a Korean role. We had a rehearsal and tried to balance the accent with Jaejoong-san. But from a Japanese person its difficult to tell how to do it. So I had Jaejoong-san or my Korean friend read the script then I check it and practice. Because of that when I talk normally I have an accent *laugh*. At my house I watch tv shows that Yoon Son-ha-san is in.



What is your impression on Jaejoong-san who plays your brother?


He is very nice. In a good way he is normal. He’s a normal 24 year old guy… The scene where he’s with his sister he’s always bright so I have an image of him being bright. From his past works I had an image of him as an idol or a star but he’s very natural and I think that’s what is loved by everyone. So I feel like he’s my real brother. Even though we’re the same age *laugh*.



source: fujitv


trans by: sharingyoochun.net

No comments: