Mar 6, 2009

[CAS+YT]JaeChun@3rd asia tour MIROTIC Concert-Weekly Entertainment [Eng](090221)



I wonder if all ths watching behind back it happened in Korea or in Japan....coz well in Korea supossely they don't longer live together...and me when I hear behind his back it's like sort of sleeping in the same bed and the other one is watching TV XD...lol..so should I presume they still live together?...Yoochun you know how to make Soulmate fans happy...and like Mei said on the JaeChun_Intl it's great they have a world of their own..



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Credits: as tagged + jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

Thanks Mei for reminding me ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, It still could have been in Korea though. We know Yuchun live on his own now, so either he was paying the guys a visit and stay over (old room) or JJ was staying at Chun's.
Love how saying "(I was just)Beside him.", since Chun watched it, can justify the fact that he did watch it as well. Yuchun is just a tease as always.

It's been a while since I've seen anything related to them, so thank you, you're really helpful as per usual. Need to stalk around your blog more often. hope you won't mind.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

lol...agree with you...there are lots of possibilities....and all sound just great to me....

please do stack my blog but I must confess there were little jaechun action I noticed but missed posting them...XD

take care too.....hope everything goes fine.....*hugs*

Anonymous said...

lol i'm sure it does. (8!!

Okay, it's alright then, I'll keep that in mind, lol. Thnx!!

thanks, you too. things are going on pretty tightly, but still better than nothing. *hugs bck*

Anonymous said...

:) things are not the brightest for me either XD...but we'll keep on fighting right?.....

*glomps*