Mar 6, 2009

[TRANS]JaeJoong@B-PASS 2009 Apr Issue

I'll only post a small part...

"
............................
Q: What does love feel like to you?

JJ: When we’re rehearsing for our concerts. I sincerely feel that the other 4 are really good-looking when I look at them on stage as I watch them from the seats. Then I’d remember that I’m a member of TVXQ too, and I feel really blessed. I’d want to see the other members if I do get a 10-day break. Because we’re together all the time normally. We only get 10 days of rest in the 365 days we have a year; we’re together the rest of the time. I would want to see them during those 10 days as well because we live together. This wouldn’t change even if I get married. My love for the members is such that I’d still want to see them, even if we meet every day.

Q: The difference between “love” and “relationship”?
JJ: “Love” is a combination of the most precious feelings; “relationship” makes one’s heart feel touched, but doesn’t necessarily result in an ending. Its more of a superficial thing.

....

"

Read the full interview HERE

Please take out with full credits.

Credits: B-PASS + intaon@baidu
Translation: Banana-chan@TVXQfever
Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

it leaveas room for various couple interpretations but let me think that he misses Chun and and he longs to be with him 24 hours from 24 XD.....imagine then how much he misses him when they are in Korea and Chun lives in his Gong....as far as I remember soulmates spent together a few times that 10 days vacation...lol...like this year too when they went to China...ok...I'll stop here......

HAVE a Nice DAY !

No comments: