Oct 12, 2009

[YT+TRANS]JaeChun on「Listen? ~Live4Life~」(091008 )




T/N: About Part 1

Well, just like all the magazines on sale, there is nothing new on the program, the contents are similar to BIGEASTATION 132.
(It seems that they recorded this program in mid-September)

1. What time do they go to bed? What are they doing around midnight. Go walking, cooking, eating…
2. Talk about COLORS ~Melody & Harmony~
Difference between the duo and singing with five5, etc.
3. Whether or not Kitty is popular in Korea…
4. “COLORS” broadcasted




T/N: About Part 2
This is funnier, so I spot translated from 2:50 – 4:43

Host: So here, connected to the title of the program “Listen,” may I ask you what I really want to hear?
YC: Yes, please.
H: Well, what kind of girls’ gestures make your heart beat?
YC: A girls’ gestures ahhhh~
JJ: Well………
H: I hear sighs. Okay?
JJ: Very difficult to answer. Various…
H: Various?
YC: Yes.
JJ: Well………
H: You can’t put them into right words?
YC: No, basically, I like home-loving…
H: Good at cooking?
JJ: Gestures during cooking…
YC: She is not good at cooking, but is trying her best. That kind…
H: Oh~~~~~~~~ I feel tenderness here!
YC: Yes.
H: And for you, Jaejoong?
JJ: Gestures? Well……
YC: Using dumbbells?
JJ&H: (Lol)
JJ: Ummm, how should I put it, I like girls who have beautiful hands…
YC: (Jaejoong likes girls with beautiful hands) So much.
H: (Girls with) Beautiful hands!
JJ: My ideal girl is someone with beautiful hands, but~
H: Yes?
JJ: And she uses her hands often, her hands approach her face (kind of gesture).
YC&H: Really?
H: I naturally did the gesture now, and my heart started beating…
JJ: When she laughs~
YC: (Lol)
H: Yes.
JJ: When she laughs, she covers her mouth like this…
H: Oh, did you hear that? Listeners, you should cover your mouth when you laugh.
JJ: Yes.
H: I’m doing the gesture right now, how do you feel?
JJ: Ummmm…
YC: Let’s get going to the next program!
H: (Lol)
JJ: (Lol)
H: You are always running away from me today!
JJ: Sorry.
H: Oh~~~~~~~ So today, we have invited Jaejoong and Yoochun from Tohoshinki~


source: Listen? ~Live4Life + lovely_yuchun
translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
credits: 33okilove33@YT + OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

*Yoochun babe please do something...XD...the host is trying to snatch JJ away...we can't let that happen right?....beside that the already known story for us...YC wants his lover to love cooking(bell rings right) and JJ likes someone with beautiful hands, someone who covers his mouth when (s)he's laughing XD....hm...now let me thing...why do I remmbember seeing Yoochun doing that so many times XD...I actually have in mind a picture of him doing that XD...I'll pay more attention to this from now on...

No comments: