Oct 12, 2009

[YT+TRANS]JaeChun@Bigeastation #133(JaeChun Love Situation)

screams...this literary made my day....haven't been such a happy chunjae fangirl since ages XD...but please listen and lets spazz after that ...XD...you should see the wide smile on my face XD....

Love Situation



Credits: mickytohos@YT

*first of all I wanna say I've been waiting for a Soulmate Love situation since ages XD...and the one who wrote this...well thank you so much...all the references...5 years relationship..natto...yoochun is not that much into it(Jaejunko you should know that)..XD...however this time JJ is the girl...and I really loved it when JJ was screaming..."YC I can't live without you!"...and the ending...well it almost broke my heart...only almost...I've read comments of other fans about how well they act together and that they should start a drama...but maybe they act so well because is not 100% act...well trying not to give that many spoilers...but it's been some time since I had so much fun...hm...it makes me thing of the Frau Magazine pics(Frau means Mrs, woman in german) XD

*about the rest of it...it's still untranslated but maybe some of you know a lot more japanese then me...





Credits: XXIAHAIXX@YT

No comments: