Jan 1, 2010

[VIDEOS + CAPS] Soulmate on Dating On Earth DVD Part 5 (JJ NGs)

Happy New Year! XD Let's start the year with Soulmate moments...




Credits: CB + 小曦 + dreammssxxJJ (upload)



Joongie must have been careful not to hit Chunnie's...

Then it was Chunnie's turn... watch for the hand.

Did he like it?


I think so because he smiled. XD


Jae: Yoochun, I'm lonely again. (I remember Prince of Prague.)





Soulmate so mischievous.



Someone might be jealous but this is Soulmate's blog, baby. (^0^)


Credit and shared: jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

XD oh my XD...lol...I just woke up a bit to drink a bit of water...it's too early for me yet XD...but sherry you're so active XD...I still need some sleep...but thank you for these ^^.I'm sure going to have some nice dreams for the next hours...really thank you so much...best way to start the new year...XD...I know it's under boycott...this DVD but still somehow I'm happy SM decided to release this...HAPPY NEW YEAR! Soulmate babes...and too you too Sherry *hugs*

soulmate's_shipper said...

in the 1st pic.. where did JJ's elbow is.. o_O

meatbun said...

@LiLy: I'm a bit sleepy still but I want to tire myself so I could sleep soundly. Hangovers are a pain.

@Zam: That's why he must've been careful or he'll make a eunuch out of Chunnie. LOL Now that would be a disaster for Soulmate. Hahaha!