Jan 1, 2010

[MOD POST]Soulmate@Happy New Year!

It's midnight here at my place. Some of you are already in the new year others not but I want to wish all JCS readers a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thank you for following my blog and this year I'll try to work harder to share with you the Soulmate love ^^. Special thanks to the wonderful co-authors(Sherry&Zam) that helped me so much during the past months. Probably without them JCS would be a only an memory. Also thank you for your comments and support :)

My best wishes for all Cassiopea and may 2010 be a brighter year for all of us but especially for our beloved 5 wonderful angels called DBSK!

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!

let's start the new year with a small Soulmate spam :)


















Credits: as tagged
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate@blogspot


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh~~cute!!!
*faints

Anonymous said...

@jjlover4ever: :) I'm glad you liked them *hugs*