Jan 1, 2010

[PICS + TRANS] 100101 Tohomobile

Happy New Year!

Please take care of us in 2010 too!
I haven’t grown old at all~!!!
I’m a teenager forever
HAHAHA!!!


Happy New Year!!

It’s already 2010. ^^
I hope that this year will be full of more happiness.. ^^
Thank you for supporting us!! Always!


Source:
Tohomobile + linhkawaii
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!





Credit: raper27
Shared by sharingyoochun.net + JCS@blogspot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

^^ Happy New Year babes ^^...no worries I'll take care of both of you this year too ^^...*hugs both of them*...XD...strange JJ I wished for the same :)...for all of us a happier year...*cheers*

soulmate's_shipper said...

we're teenager forever baby!! HA4x!!