Mar 5, 2010

[Trans] Non - No Magazine Part 1


Find out about the popular 5! their “right now” Q&A!
- what they’re feeling, messages to the fans…see the five’s true face-

These are the Questions!
Q1. What are actions/words that makes you want to hug her (girlfriend)
Q2. Tell us your “sexy point”
Q3. What do you think is necessary for a “cool” man
Q4. Tell us your face icons you use a lot on your cellphone
Q5. What is the song you have a lot of memory of
Q6. What song is in your ipod that you listen to heavy rotation
Q7. Tell us what you think about your new album

Beautiful face x beautiful voice.but is a little spontaneous?
JAEJOONG
1. When I see a petite girl. It’s not my type or anything but I just think “I want to hug her”. Don’t you think small girls look cute? Words that would make my heart skip a beat… what is there… like “I’m sleepy” has someone said it to me? no no! It’s just my imagination!!

2 and 3. How I have broad shoulders. In Korea they like muscular boys so I work out when I go to Korea but when I come back to Japan I stop! Since in Japan grazing boys (non-aggressive boys) are popular. So I’m adapting myself to the place. My body is so busy!

4. Yoochun and I had the same but since Yoochun drew the same one~! so I’ll use this. If I got a e-mail saying “Jaejoong did you eat?” I’ll say “yeah, I ate!!” thats how I use it.

5. “Love in the ice”♡ I think it’s the most moving song. I cry often too. The last part and the bridge when everyone sings each of their part I cry! I like “share the world” too. It feels nice when I sing it!!

6. Son by an artist called “JHoliday”. They sing well too but the arranging is really good. He’s a Jaejoong type. I listen to Tohoshinki song someeeeeeetimes. Last time I wanted tell my friend in Korea that “in Japan we’re like this” so i had him listen to “the secret code” album and he said “there was a lot of surprising songs”. Since in Korea and Japan we have different images. My friends said “I didnt know you can sing these songs too”. My friends reactions are really good!

7. Personally, I feel that its a waste that “Kiss the baby sky” isn’t in it. It was a song that’s loved so much!!” 愛せない 愛したい” (Aisenai Aishitai-can’t love want to love) too! If we can I wanted to put all the songs in but its the best song out of all the best we sang so please listen to it a lot!

Fluent in English,sexy boy with a low voice
YOOCHUN

1. When she wakes up in the morning and her hair is a little messy and she wears a guys shirt and brushes her teeth. It’d make me want to hug her~.

2. Not my wide forehead but my thick lips!! Especially the bottom lip is thick and it used to be thicker! Right after my mom had me she said she thought “what!? he has thick lips!” *laughs*.

3. A guy with composure. Someone who’s relaxed. Lately I go out as much as I can instead of staying home. I go on a drive alone in Korea and I want to drive in Japan too but the lane is on the opposite side and I’m worried about the different traffic rules.

4. It’s like “hurry up and come~!”. I use it even if I’m sad or happy.

5. “SHINE”. Honestly when I first listened to it I thought it had a weak impact but now it’s a happy song ad the music video is stylish and the dance is good too.So I wish we could have promoted this longer.

6. Lil Wayne and the east side boys feat. Usher and Ludacris’s “lovers and friends”. The arrange is really simple yet it expresses the song really well. Tohoshinki songs….. I listen to it, someeeeeeetimes. *laughs*

7.みなさん、ご機嫌うるわしゅう!今回のアルバムよろしゅうに!(he uses very formal japanese meaning everyone, how are you! and please enjoy this album/ look after this album) Our past songs, our performance I don’t want everyone to listen to it remembering the past but i want everyone to listen to it and think of our future performances and new songs… i want people to listen to it with expectation for our future. It’s full with future hopes.
you can read the rest of the boys answers here.. ^.^

source: non-no magazine No.6 3/20
trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun

No comments: