Mar 5, 2010

[Trans] Non - No Magazine Part 2 (Solo Picture)

Jejung
I’m a bit masochistic during work. I don’t want to become overly full of myself.

Even though I thought my image in my first meeting was very important…how should I say this…my image was a bit weak?? It’s more like I looked like a bad boy. But after I debuted in Japan I became a brighter. I thought my image was colder in Korea, and I wanted to change my image a bit. I mean, wouldn’t you dislike it if my personality was the same as my appearance? I’m sad when people misunderstand me. For example, if Junsu says “Idiot!”, others would see it like a joke. But if I say the same thing, everyone would probably think I really mean it. The normal Jejung is absolutely not cold at all~ If I had to say it in one word, I’m a bit M (laughs). When everyone says “I’m tired~ It’s too bothersome~”, I’ll say “I’ll do it first!” Changmin is the same. We like work!! I am a bit spontaneous too. I would suddenly become happy and sad sometimes, a bit masochistic in work, but I think I’m an S-type in love… But I’m conscious of these sides. Because I know myself the best (laughs). I want to treasure this gap. Well, I don’t want to become overly full of myself (Lit: Doesn’t want to refer to himself as ore-sama). I would hate that. I want to become a friendly companion to everyone.

Yuchun
I have various charms (laughs)

I’m not really sure about myself, but people around me say I’m free, sexy, difficult to approach, and other things… But I guess that means I’m charming in various ways! Hahaha (laughs)!! I always treasure the people I like, like the staff, my family, and others close to me, but to not let others who don’t really know me misunderstand me, I usually only say greetings. That’s why, I hear that I have a cold personality often. They tell me greetings are different from properly talking to them. It’s not that I’m afraid of showing myself to others, but I’m not good at making friends with others from the start. But personally, I think greetings are important, and I greet others often, so I wonder why others still tell me that I have a cold personality… (laughs bitterly). When I’m with the members, I get high when Junsu does. I really want to thank him for being sensitive (lit: reading the atmosphere)and livening up the atmosphere at times. But I’m quick at reading the atmosphere/situation too! It’s not that I consciously read into something, but I can feel it immediately from others’ expressions and their words. But when I’m too sensitive to others reactions (lit: read too much into atmosphere) and hold back what I want to say, I feel like exploding from stress. To move forward from those times, and to forget things I want to forget, I hint to them sometimes. If I do that, I really do forget after a month. I’m proud of that (laughs). Well, I’m basically a positive person! I enjoy work too! I feel lucky.

Credits + Translation: whisperpuppies [soompi]
Shared by: DBSKnights+JCS@blogspot.com

No comments: