Apr 26, 2010

[PICS::SPAZZ]Soulmates sharing the same car?

I was talking about this on my previous post.....so are the cars the same?..for sure they are both BMW...but can't see the car plate for both situations...here is also a fancam from when it picked JJ up from the airport



I personaly think they are....from what I've looked after it looks like a BMW M3 convertible Coupe...the price here in Romania it from 70.000 $(so I doubt it's the big guy's)...lol....blue_faith said that it may be Su's car.....however I've checked Su's airport pics from today and there are no car pics except this one...it doesn't look as the same car too me but I may be wrong...so then it's a Soulmate car?....is YC's car and he sent it to pick up his darling JJ from the airport?....or is after all Susu's car?....XD....

guess maybe that's why JJ was dressed so Chunish that day XD



maybe he though YC would be there too...I'll wait to see if there are more pics ....I wouldn't have been so excited if I wouldn't have see on the 16th at Soulmate baidu 2 topics about the car that picked JJ that day...but please insert here a major Lily vs. Chinese language fail XD....and also a google translator fail XD

Credits: as tagged
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate

8 comments:

soulmate's_shipper said...

hahaha now they have community property.. a house maybe after this?? ^.^ jj's new apartment can be their home.. rumors say the apartment is now far from Goong.. who knows jj bought it to make easy for Chunnie visiting him omma.. so just wait for them to reveal "we're married".. OMG im so fangirling.. excuse me ^__^

Dee said...

It can't be Chun's car..he has Porsche now.

Anonymous said...

@Dee: I know about the Porche...that one he bought recently as before he had an Audi R8 just like Joongie....last year around January there was a korean media article that said each DBSK member has 2 cars except YC who had the Audi, an Lexus and a Mini Cooper....so yeah who knows what he owns now...JJ has an BMW but it's a 2 doors Z4...lol..who knows who's car is....but I'm almost sure it's the same model XD...and most likely the same car :P

Anonymous said...

@Zam: yes I agree with you...before the lawsuit began there were rumors(turned to be truth after) that JJ was searching for an apartment near the DBSK apartments(think the area is called Paragon)...and I pretty sure remember YC bought his house near the DBSK ap....and then JJ's apartment as you know is decorated black and white XD

soulmate's_shipper said...

@Lily: actually, im avoiding to mention abt the decoration its really makes me think wild XD.. u know.. it's just like a new wed decorating they new home!! XD.. n then they bought a new car.. new furnitures.. or maybe a new comfortable bed XD.. oh my everything are new.. except the love of course.. lol.. no wonder JJ so Chunish that day.. hohoho

Anonymous said...

@Zam: lol XD...well...so what was the most expensive thing JJ bought for his new place....the one he's most proud of?...tada...a new couch...probably black and white as all is black and white with touch of yellow XD

soulmate's_shipper said...

@Lily: XD.. yellow is cheerful color.. symbol of wisdom n happiness.. black is sophisticated it match perfectly with yellow XD
*since my home is on renovation, i should hired JJ as my ID*

Anonymous said...

@Zam: I'm can give you some advices instead too ....but remember couch is an essential element XD....must be lasting....expensive...