Apr 26, 2010

[TRANS] 100425 Eriko Kitagawa's Blog Update~Soulmate Fangirl Perhaps?

hey ^^...how are you...I've spent a pretty nice day visiting some relatives on the mountains...thank you so much for the tremendous support given lately...I'll continue to do my best....for the next weeks I'm gonna be the main writer around here...hope you'll have patience with me ^^

remember one of the previous times she talked about YC?


2010-04-25 03:30:51

Tohoshinki

I just found a song of Tohoshinki that makes me cry (a song that gives me tears).
Just hearing the song, I am in tears.
Well, it may be that I am through some difficulties now.

Until today, I was just hearing the song. But from today, the song gives me tears.

That sometimes happens.
The meaning of the song, story, or movie differs
to you by the timing you meet the works.

And, now, the song which makes me cry is,
Love Bye Love

This is the name of the song.
Does somebody know this song?

I am in tears hearing the climax of the song.

And, I only have in my hands the Korean version that Jaejoong gave me a long time ago.
(Maybe somebody sent me the Japanese version, and I have missed the song.)
It is a little bit hard to say "I was in tears hearing the song" directly to them,
so, I am seeking information from the ToJaeTen (T/N: Tohoshinki + Jaejoong + Tengoku, meaning the Tohoshiki fan subscribers of Kitagawa-san's blog) members.

What are the meanings of the lyrics?
And, are there any people here that love this song?

The persons who create works are always looking straight forward,
that is because we humans are looking straight forward to the "tomorrow" and living the "today". It is natural.
But there are times when the person's past works gives light to the people living now.

Up to this date,
I was always looking straight forward.


2010-04-25 18:41:33

Oh


Oh (=⌒▽⌒=)
Tohoshinki fans are all kind.
I will not be angry with the only 1 unkind person, only 1 in 1000.

So, I will write my impressions in my next article.

2010-04-25 18:48:56

Thank you for your many comments!

Thank you for your many comments.
So it is Yoochun-san's song.
It is sung by the person whom I could not remember his name many times.
(To be honest, I still do not know his face clearly.)
It is Yoochun-san’s song.
"I will hand the phone over to Yoochun."
Jaejoong previously said.
At that timing, I said "Who is Yoochun?"

Oh, I am suddenly a fan girl.
The next time, definitely, when there is a phone call (T/N: from Jaejoong), I would request that he change to Yoochun.
Oh, I want to shake hands with him. (If a hand comes out from the telephone, that will be a horror movie!)

It is truly a lovely song.

In my cellular phone, the pictographic is:

Oh, I cannot post the pictographic here.
Yoochun should look like this, don't you think so?
When I said this, both Jaejoong and Yoochun laughed aloud.
But I cannot post it here.

It is like a cute white bear. (Or, maybe it is a white dog.)
For those who are using the Docomo cellular phone, please check.

Source: Eriko Kitagawa's Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Erika-san, as I see it is on her way to become a big Soulmate fan...Love Bye Love is a wonderful song as his coupling soulmate song Don't Cry My Lover...she should just google it and see how YC looks like...think YC is a koala bear :P....fighting Erika-san

4 comments:

soulmate's_shipper said...

kyaaa~~ since the plane thing when she get to speak with YC.. i kinda like this woman!! then she tried to spell YC's name.. n now this.. she really turn to be one of soulmate's shipper!! i think JJ really talk abt YC with her ^.^.. wanna to hug u Erika san!! banzai!! lol

*love bye love is my favourite too!! Chunnie biased indeed XD*

Anonymous said...

XD...maybe cast them together in a new movie...and like you said I bet he talked about him as Eriko-san herself said that JJ played a prank on her by how you spell YC's name and then she got it wrong ...JJ probably can't stop talking about his loved one...but if Eriko-san ask for YC he may be not be able to pass him on the phone.....*sight*...distance..

soulmate's_shipper said...

its can be another way around too.. if Erika san with jj.. then jj can call chunnie n past it to her.. lol

Anonymous said...

@Zam: lol...I think it's easier this way...