Apr 26, 2010

[PICS]Stalking YooChun (04.25.10)

From what I've heard after he went to do some karaoke and rap a bit XD....hey blue babe









Credits: jjsecretbox + jiamo0206 + metal_artist
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate

I think I'm gonna thank stalkers this time for keeping me updated regarding YC.....oh...is the BMW YC's?...I've just remembered last time when JJ came to Korea there was a white-silverish BMW taking him from the airport but when they took the pics the driver wasn't in....yet there was a post on JC baidu bar about this..*LiLy chinese fail* XD T______T

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i heard that BMW belongs to Junsu but i'm not sure :)

Anonymous said...

@blue_faith: I think JS was not in Korea that time..but if it's Su's is very nice of him for letting YC use it...as for YC I only know of his Porsche and other car he had from SME...me and cars are a big no XD...lol...