May 7, 2010

[Trans] 100505 Juri mentioned Jaejoong in Highway Walker magazine May Issue

**T/N Highway Walker (Hokkaido version) is a free magazine

(omitted)

“I thought Jaejoong-kun would be someone who doesn’t laugh and is cool but when I actually met him he was really cute. Tamayama-san (Tamayama Tetsuji) jokes around and touches Jaejoong’s butt so he says “someone touched my butt today again huh? I can’t concentrate~” *laughs*”.

Source: tohosky’s diary
Trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun


Ahhh~ Tamayama-san, please don't be carried away by your character or else somebody will be jealous. Not not JCS authors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my XD...this is hilarious...but maybe it's sort of a prank in Japan....lol...JJ you have to concentrate even if someone touches you XD....lol..I know you misses YC we all miss him XD