Aug 20, 2009

[CAPS+GIFS]JaeChun@AADBSK3 Part 3


haha..isn't that cute?...and don't know but Chun seems a lot taller nowadays...and by the way got to love JJ's forehead












I seriously screamed at this caps...maybe it was also because I was listening to Mirotic...XD...just kidding JC is enough for me...I already made a "thesis" about ho much Chun loves to touch our Joongie...and he keeps demonstrating me that I wasn't wrong...he uses each opportunity....lol...I mean obviously it wasn't that big thing for joongie to take that shirt off...or maybe he did it so many times that it turned into a habit ? *gets bricked*...ok, ok...I know I have a very imaginative mind..I actually saw something earlier...maybe I'll post it here too but probably because of that I'll have to turn my blog to adult audience XDXDXD...but no worried it's just a fanart...and coming back to the caps...the last one I guess every jaechun fan knows the famous secret shared to us by Su "Chun loves to touch JJ's waist coz it feels like a gilr's"...*cheers*




and to end it on a funnier side...enjoy these caps XD...sometimes they are like two children playing and having fun ^^...ah...I want subbs for the couple talk...anyone here knows korean?...please share something with me...

Credits: as tagged + JaeChunBaidu + jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

TAKE OUT ONLY WITH FULL CREDITS!!!

2 comments:

Aoi said...

The couple talk looks funny! The part where he was taking off his jacket was very funny and cute. *Embarassed Jae* ha~

Anonymous said...

:P to say you the truth I haven't watched the whole stuff.....I can't wait to have some time :)