Aug 20, 2009

[TRANS]JaeChun(Individual Interviews)@What's in web?





I love how he keeps mentioning JaeJoong in his interview...about their duet and also JJ's self composed song 9095...and what made me even more joyful the talk about the after dome party...lol...speaking of JJ and their duet automatically lead to the drinknig after party...em..he did talked a lot about his (soul)mate...ok let's go to JJ's interview...






eh...well he didn't say a thing about Chun...interesting...he talked a lot about Su....oh...o_O...JaeSu?...and Min?...but he did say something about enjoying the male fans attention...oh...and when did he cried during bolero...please remind me?....




^there is a small talk here from Soulmates about their single...and yes I agree about that warm atmosphere(there is always that warm atmosphere in all Chun songs...sadder, happier...you can still feel love....passion for music)...and the smiles...they were a killer....I intend to do a soulmate fan like review for that perfomance so stay tuned...in case you want to spazz with me...also...if you read my previous posts ...I said something about karaoke...I would have loved to see a private soulmate duet session...lol...

^ I almost forgot to post this...not too much but JJ mentiones KTBS as his fav toho PV *ignores u-know*...lol

Credits: as tagged
Shared by: jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

No comments: