Aug 20, 2009

[YT+GIF+CAPS]JaeChun@What's in web?

so because I talked so much about this today I thought I should post the vids too....

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

yes they do look alike...:P

touch that thing XD



Credits: as tagged + JaeChunBaidu + jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

* I actually wanted to post so much more for today but you know there is real life too...I'll take this opportunity here before making a more official announcement to ask if anyone is iinterested to collaborate with me on this blog...not like leaving all work on someone else but more like for all day jaechun happenings...like the airport pics...concert pics...magazines...didn't said it yet here but september will again another busy month for me...having my wedding party...also lots of exams and it would be a pity to almost stop my activity here especially with the upcomming jaechun single...so if you think you can help I'm waiting for your email(vio2leta@hotmail.com) and we can talk more about the issue...

No comments: