Aug 20, 2009

[PICS]JaeChun@Gimpo Airport(19 Sept '09)

As you know babe when yesterday back to Japan...sadly not to cuddle or go to osens but to work on their upcoming japanese duet single...they looked tired.....and injured(JJ wtf?...hope you didn't get into a fight or something...or maybe it was only a lovers fight between you and chu...oks, ok...I'm just speculating ...but I'm a bit worried)























I guess it was morning...poor Chu looked so tired...and sleepy..in this pic he seemed to be disturbed by the camera flash....I guess having the given situation they didn't spent the night at some karaoke bar...but seriously there were so many fancams and pics from all angles...hm...a bit too much...and Chun almost felt down ...he lost his slipper...I think some fangirl steped on it...argh there was some pic somewhere...but I think I lost it on the way...and am I bad if I think he was so cute when he was all pout and embarased....Chun we love ya ^^/...and please tell JJ that we want to take a better look as his tattoo too...grr...




somehow JJ was as fashionable as allways...I seriously love his shoes...I don't know if I am the only girl acting like this but it happens so many times that I go and buy myself similar things as the one I saw on him...he sort of has this rocker look...but like I said above ...your chest tattoo please...o_O


also some pics from the last time soulmate airport happening...lol...too lazy to search the date...but seriously the first pic is absolute love...the smiles ah...

Credits: as tagged + DBSKnighs + sharingyoochun + jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

ah...so here is a fancam....just in case...



No comments: